You Are THE ARTISAN
Your productivity style secret weapon is THE ARTISAN.
You are intentional, thoughtful, and you deeply desire creating something of lasting value with your work. You’re smart, motivated, and good at what you do. You're here to create the opportunity for transformation for your clients, and they love you! (You just want even more people to know about you and what you do.)
As an Artisan, you don't feel as productive and focused in your business as you'd like. You don't have simple, powerful systems in place that you love and that really work for you: paper, emails, and your to-do list.
You're frustrated at not having a good method to prioritize all of your ideas, tasks, and decisions. You often start important tasks, get distracted, and don’t finish them.
You struggle with not spending enough time on income-generating activities, because of all the non-essential but time-consuming distractions that can easily take up the majority of your day.
As a result, you’re working too hard for the money you're making, and even worse, you're not making the kind of money you want to make.
WHAT HASN'T WORKED
There are tons of books, programs, and experts that teach you how to be more productive, more efficient, and get more done. They show you how to get organized, how to set up your time management system, and how to get better at checking things off your to-do list.
As an Artisan, you've probably already tried a bunch of these approaches.
So why is it that, in spite of your best efforts, you feel even more overwhelmed, your desk is still driving you crazy, and you're not moving ahead on your business and profit goals as easily as you'd like?
Here's why: productivity experts are great at teaching practical how-to's, but that's only 5% of what you need for success. The other 95% is determined by your productivity and profit mindset - the emotions behind what you want to do - and that's what traditional productivity experts don't teach you. They don't help you uncover why you procrastinate. They don't point out your blind spots. They don't show you how to change what keeps you feeling stuck.
If you're stuck or procrastinating or overwhelmed, all the how-to's in the world will not help you become effortlessly productive, get the important things done, and make the kind of money you want to make.
YOUR NEXT BREAKTHROUGH
If you want to become effortlessly productive, get the important things done, and make the kind of money you want to make, you're ready for a major breakthrough.
You're ready to get more done in less time, without feeling like it is too hard or requiring massive will power. You're ready to experience ease and flow in your day. You're ready to end procrastination permanently.
You're ready to make more money, faster and easier.
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Your next steps to dramatically increase productivity, passion, and profit in your business:
- set up simple yet powerful filing systems for your papers, emails, and computer docs that are virtually effortless to maintain so that you can file and find everything in seconds
- clear out the backlog of unnecessary information and documents that are clogging up your system, your energy, and your mind
- set up an easy, effective method to keep track of your tasks and to-do’s
- identify your high-payoff activities and prioritize them, while starting to eliminate your lower-payoff activities
- reorganize your day so you build momentum, generate much more powerful results, and feel refreshed at the end of the day instead of frazzled
- strengthen your productivity and profit mindset (and uncover the hidden emotional triggers that derail you)