You Are THE MAESTRO
Your productivity style secret weapon is THE MAESTRO.
You are a powerhouse: confident, focused, and masterful at what you do. You’re already organized and structured, and you have many/most of your systems in place.
You love feeling on top of things and in control, and you’ve set up your life and work to reflect those values. You have ambition and a desire to build a strong business.
Your clients love your strong skills, your accountability, and your commitment to excellence.
Because you’re so good at what you do, as a Maestro it’s easy for you to take on more and more. People around you start wanting more than you’re willing to give.
You are ready to make a much bigger impact and difference with your business, but don’t see how you’ll be able to fit in more clients or grow based on the way you’re currently doing things.
In fact, you’d like to work less, but you aren’t sure how that would be possible or if you’d lose revenue by doing that.
WHAT HASN'T WORKED
When you’re as good as you are, you’re often a level above many of the experts and gurus around you. As a result, they typically can’t help you see your own blind spots and opportunities.
It’s easy to get complacent at this point. You’re getting “A’s” from everyone around you, but you know there’s more.
Frankly, you are at a level where more productivity isn’t the answer.
Traditional time-management approaches encourage you to speed up, fit more in, and be more efficient — so you can cross everything off your to-do list. However, they don’t stop to consider that maybe you shouldn't be trying to do everything on your to-do list in the first place.
In addition, knowing what to do covers only 5% of what you need in order to reach your next level of success, especially when it’s much bigger than where you’re at right now.
The other 95% is determined by your mindset — the emotions behind what you want to do — and that's what traditional productivity experts don't teach you. They don't help you uncover the blocks to your peak performance. They don't point out your blind spots. They don't show you how to change so that reaching your next breakthrough becomes inevitable.
YOUR NEXT BREAKTHROUGH
If you want to work less at the same time you make an even bigger impact on the world, while making more money, you’re ready for a major breakthrough.
You’re ready to streamline your business to focus only on the clients, projects, and actions that really matter, achieve exceptional results, and feel successful every day while working fewer hours.
You’re ready to clear any blocks or limitations that get in the way of your peak performance so you move into your new level of success effortlessly.
You're ready to make more money, faster and easier.
YOUR ROADMAP TO SUCCESS
Your next steps to dramatically increase productivity, passion, and profit in your business:
- use the 80/20 Rule to look at everything in your business and identify the top 20% that bring you the most satisfaction and results — your client list, your marketing activities, your programs/services/products, your goals, your tasks, your systems — and reduce or eliminate the other 80%
- identify your high-payoff activities and prioritize them, while starting to eliminate your lower-payoff activities
- skyrocket your peak performance mindset (and uncover the hidden emotional triggers that derail you)
- up-level and automate your day-to-day systems for your papers, emails, computer docs, and to-do lists so they are virtually effortless to maintain
- reorganize your day so you leverage what you’ve already created, build skyrocket momentum, and generate much more powerful results