The Power Your Subconscious Mind
Has Over Your Business

“Each of us has an inner thermostat setting
that determines how much love, success, and creativity we allow ourselves to enjoy.
When we exceed our inner thermostat setting,
we will often do something to sabotage ourselves, causing us to
drop back into the old, familiar zone where we feel secure.”

Gay Hendricks
The Big Leap 

 

The power your subconscious mind has over your business is a shocker to many people. 

Do you find yourself avoiding the very activities that would make the biggest difference to your bottom line?

Or maybe you are taking lots of action but something still feels off...you feel uncomfortable, inauthentic, or overwhelmed with your marketing or business activities (and believe me, that comes across to clients).

Or you might be ready to up-level what you're already doing to reach your peak performance (like top athletes continue to fine-tune, hone, and refine their best game).

 

The way to achieve business success is a combination of:

  1. Deciding what you want (and learning the how-to’s to get it)
  2. Removing the fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs that are in the way
  3. Taking action toward what you want

Most experts will tell you that all it takes is knowing what to do and then doing it.

But that leaves out step number 2...and that’s where most people get stuck.

 

Your subconscious is running your business.

Your conscious mind controls only a tiny 2-5% of your actions (and the other 95% is controlled by your subconscious)... so no matter how great your information, motivation, intentions, plan, support, accountability, and step-by-step how-to's, if your subconscious mind doesn't think it's a good idea that you do something, it will sabotage every effort you make.

And just how does your subconscious decide what's a good idea and what isn't? Your subconscious bases your current actions by reviewing outdated beliefs, fears, habits, and memories that go back decades, often to childhood. In other words, the way you act now may be based on something that happened way back in kindergarten that you have completely forgotten.

So you might make short-term progress, and then find yourself quickly right back to where you were before you started.

 

Why does this matter to your business?

If you have beliefs, fears, or mindsets (and they are often unconscious, which means that you may not even be aware of them) that are holding you back:

  • You are probably avoiding activities that would grow your business (while giving very reasonable-sounding excuses like “I’m too busy”).
  • Even if you are taking the "right" actions, they are not achieving the highest results you're hoping for.
  • You could be leaving thousands of dollars on the table: missing out on marketing and speaking opportunities, feeling uncomfortable raising your rates, or wasting time with unproductive activities instead of getting paid.
  • You are likely not fully leveraging the money that you have already spent on excellent trainings, programs, and coaches.
  • Maybe you're ready to notch it up a level...and know that you could use some work on the "inner game" so you can easily reach your peak performance.

Maybe you’ve tried...

Many common suggestions to help people remove their blocks to success, while well-intentioned, are simply not that effective for most people. Affirmations, focusing on the positive, and visualizing are all good techniques, but they do not remove the fears, limiting beliefs, or doubts. They simply try to write over them.

But when you find yourself in a stressful situation, all of those fears, limiting beliefs, and doubts get triggered without you even realizing it, and your subconscious takes over again.

 

What works instead...

To really be effective, a technique must create deep, lasting, authentic change...change that actually works to remove the fears and limiting beliefs at their source.

It is also really helpful if it can be measured (so it isn’t simply some airy-fairy “feel good” idea).

Here's the good news: you can learn to reprogram what’s going on in the subconscious, and bring it into alignment with what your conscious mind wants.

I use a suite of cutting-edge, yet extremely simple, self-help techniques that does just that, including EFT (a meridian tapping technique using acupressure points) and Matrix Reimprinting.

Lifelong limiting beliefs and mindsets are dissolved. Fears and doubts that have plagued people for years are no longer a problem. Obstacles to taking action disappear. Upsetting memories that were triggering ineffective responses are completely resolved.

And best of all, business results: transformed.